RV Replacement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZuniJayne

Greetings, Gang!  I am currently searching for a smaller motorhome to replace my Arctic Fox travel trailer.  I think I finally found it:

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2012-06/mars-winnebago.jpg

Hope the picture posts right.

But I sure would still like a small slide-out.  :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• mars-winnebago[1].jpg
    mars-winnebago[1].jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 88
Uh, the Trashcan was an Itasca Class C that was missing most of it's lower body panels and curtains, so I hung black plastic trash can liners for privacy.  It only lasted a little more than a year, including that trip to Quartzsite. But it was worth every penny of it's $400 price.  ;)

Jayne - if you ever find a stock version of that Winnie it's a neat little rig.  I had one after Le Trashcan.  It has a nice floorplan for it's size with a bathroom across the rear (instead of Winnie's usual closet sized wet bath this had the toilet inside the 3x3' shower stall and a separate sink and counter outside), a spring-loaded retractable bunk over the front driver and passenger seats and a fold out sofabed, kitchen and dinette in the middle.

There's one on display in the RV Museum in Elkhart.  That one has a Ford 6 cylinder engine, 3 speed manual transmission and single rear wheels.  Mine had a Dodge 318 small V-8, automatic transmission and rear duallies.

The best part is at 19 ft. long it drives like a car and easily fits into a standard parking space.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom