Helaine's New Knee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Johnson

I just talked to Wally and he asked me to post the following info.  Helaine had her first knee replacement surgery on Wed.  She is doing so well that they will be releasing her Saturday in lieu of staying for an extra week for therapy.  She said that she has less pain in the new knee than in the old one.  The next knee will be replaced in Sept.

I was wondering about Helaine and Wally and wondering if Helaine had the surgery yet.  Thanks again for the report.  Glad to hear everything is going so well.

Whoopee!!  Sounds like we will have a new Helaine at QZ next year.  Some of us will have to be careful as she will be able to catch us not just blow the whistle!  VBG

Way to go!!

Funny you should mention that. At our recent mini-rally with the Fitzgeralds we were wondering about Helaines knees. Great news, thanks for passing it on.

Very pleased to hear of the success. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Thanks for the news about Helaine's new knee.  Karl will surely have to watch his drinks now, come QZ time, as she'll be able to get to kick them twice as fast and no doubt twice as far.

Way to go Helaine, we anticipate marathon races around the track.  Good luck to a speedy recovery and hoping the second one goes just as well if not better.

Daisy and Fred

Darn  I forgot  Now I'll have to get a Damn Badge (as she put it) for sure.  Guys be ware.  Best wishes and luck to the new knee and better health.

That is certainly great news and hope the second one is even better. ?Thanks for the post Jim and keep us posted on how she is doing. ?Hopefully, Helaine will be back on the Forum to keep us posted.

Great news on Helaine's new knee...we've been wondering how things turned out.

Karl, don't bet that Helaine will leave the cane behind. Now she can chase you, catch you, and whack you with the cane.

And Shayne, we'll have a Damn Badge ready for you at Quartzsite. Anyone else gonna need one to escape the new, improved Helaine???

Wendy  I figuered I'd get a comment on  that, after the Helaine scolded me this year. LOL  Loved every moment of it. But I'm going to try to keep Karl and Smoky in between her and me.  Think I can get away with that'

Shayne, I think you just better bite the bullet and wear the Damn Badge, otherwise you could end up with a smack on the knee with a cane and then YOU'D need a new knee. We'll make you a badge.

Shayne,

Now you know what I have to put up with in the back room when Wendy and Betty decide I'm out of control  :(

But Tom  I tried to spare you, cause I remember when The whistle was aimed at you once in Jan,  Doesn't seem as tho anyone excapes the wrath of it.  But then Wendy and Betty  NO NO  you'll not get me to comment on that pair.  I want to stay in somewhat good graces.  LOL  Besides I'm waiting right now for some of those great pics from Betty to cool me down in this 110 Temp.  She'll probably have a jacket of parka on when she sends them;

I'm so glad - we've been wondering.  Here's to a speedy recovery and an even better second knee job.  ;D ;D

ArdraF and JerryF too

Great news.  Sure hope she recovers quickly.  The down side of this is:  She'll bonk me on the head now for talking when she wants to make an announcement.  She might be quicker than me :mad:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom