Let's see pictures of your 4x4!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've done most of the trails in Moab with the Power Wagon. I belong to a Power Wagon forum. We have 2 meets. In the East, at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. And Moab in the West. I try to do both of them. It's funny when the jeepers see us out on the jeep trails with full size trucks. They asked how did we get to trucks out there. Always tell them that we drove there. LOL

Attachments

• Hell's Gate.jpg
    Hell's Gate.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Rausch Creek.jpg
    Rausch Creek.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 29
If you want to see more videos. Go to my youtube channel. Search for Rusty PW Nismo. Videos of me off roading and doing track days with my Nismo.  ;D

Here's a video this year at Rausch Creek.

https://youtu.be/8FzPFT3kHy4

garyb1st said:
Bill, is your Adventurer set up to tow more than 5,000 lbs.  Pretty sure my Aerbus is not.  When I started looking at Jeeps I was pretty sure the GVW would only be about 4,200 lbs.  Now I can see the Willys getting to 5,000+ lbs with minimal add ons.  Steel bumper, winch, a tank of fuel, the DW and myself will likely top 5,100 lbs. 

Others with gassers, any issues with the heavy Jeep?

My TJ has gained weight since I bought it, my curb weight is now 4,640#, just under my 5,000# tow rating in my 2014 Winnebago Aspect. My TJ is outfitted with 35" tires. The Aspect does an pretty good job towing the TJ around, but I am still hoping for a diesel engine rig in my not too distant future.

My LJ was around ~4,700 pounds loaded and ready to wheel.  This was with steel front and rear bumpers and carrying a spare tire, I've since gone to aluminum bumpers and stopped carrying a spare (37" spare tire came in at 100 pounds.)  The shop here in Montrose is swapping out our rear Dana 44 for a Currie Rockjock 60 so that might offset any weight savings from the aluminum  :p.

John Canfield said:
My LJ was around ~4,700 pounds loaded and ready to wheel.  This was with steel front and rear bumpers and carrying a spare tire, I've since gone to aluminum bumpers and stopped carrying a spare (37" spare tire came in at 100 pounds.)  The shop here in Montrose is swapping out our rear Dana 44 for a Currie Rockjock 60 so that might offset any weight savings from the aluminum  :p.

Go big or stay at home...Rockjock 60s rock...

John Canfield said:

If you're at Rock Worx in Gunnison, Craig & co will take very good care of you!

This is my 2001 Jeep Wrangler.  I added some new shoes since this pic, can't wait to see how well they do.

Attachments

• 2001 Jeep Wrangler.jpg
    2001 Jeep Wrangler.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
Just noticed we haven't posted any pics of our 2016 JKUR...

Attachments

• 7 Mile Rim 2016-014.JPG
    7 Mile Rim 2016-014.JPG
    200.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Mosquito Weston Pass 2016-037.JPG
    Mosquito Weston Pass 2016-037.JPG
    180.6 KB · Views: 81
zmotorsports said:
Awesome lookin' Jeep Terry, doesn't wheel too bad either. :D Mike.
X2

I think that's my jeep behind his in the second pic.

jima427RV said:
This is my 2001 Jeep Wrangler.  I added some new shoes since this pic, can't wait to see how well they do.
Welcome aboard!

Russ+Chris said:
Nice pic's.  :Been to 7 Mile Rim too.
7 Mile Rim is one of my favorite trails in Moab, I've led that trail for the last three or four years. This year I had 15 with me, it was a bit of a challenge to keep everybody together. We always love the fun extra at the end - Wipeout Hill.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom