2013 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A new riddle for all Forum Framily:

How many male Forum members does it take to unscrew a radiator cap?

Answer:
It depends on whose it is.

But I'm absolutely certain that there there will be other more imaginative and creative responses.

AZ Randy1 said:
A new riddle for all Forum Framily:

How many male Forum members does it take to unscrew a radiator cap?

Every single one of them that's in sight of the open engine compartment.

To all the Catalina Rally attendees:

Would you be interested in having an early dinner at Mi Tierra this evening?  I would be willing to talk to them if we  decide that we want to do this. As I recall they set up tables of 4 or 6 depending on the number of people. Please either stop by,  send me a message or contact me on the CB channel 34 when you see this to let me know either yes or no.

Thanks
Sheila June. 

Sheila,

Pat said yes.

Also, does anyone at the rally use a Canon Pixma ip4500? I have a couple of ink cartridges that I can't use in my new printer.

Oh goodie,Terry and Betty will attend.  I maybe want to see the  Barbara Streisand Movie Guilty tomorrow?
Big Lots and World  Market are also on my  shopping radar.

Betty

Betty Brewer said:
Big Lots and World  Market are also on my  shopping radar.

Betty

I love Big Lots. Picked up some nice cleansing wipes for $1 a pack....very handy for Quartzsite.

Wendy

Just returned from dinner for 23 at Mi Tierra.  Yum, good company, good food, good service.  Rained  on us on our way home.  Snow predicted for  tonight.  Burrrrrrr
Dinner photos to follow.  Bye bye to Mike and Laurie who rush off in morning  for another party!

Picked up our wet chairs from the Happy hour circle tonight.  Should be frozen by morning!

Rained yesterday and today in San Clemente and I bet it's headed your way. But once that passes, it promises to be beautiful.

Dinner participants. I was trying not to interfere too much with other customers so I rushed a few photos.  sorry I got some of you out of focus....or were you just laughing too much? 

Attachments

• IMG_1753.JPG
    IMG_1753.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1760.JPG
    IMG_1760.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1761.JPG
    IMG_1761.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1762.JPG
    IMG_1762.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_1763.JPG
    IMG_1763.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 37
Thanks to all for going to dinner tonight, I had a great time. I'm sure the pitcher of margaritas at another table helped their dinner go down well........  Don't forget tomorrow is movie day and then a 2:45 lunch at Red Lobster.  I called Red Lobster tonight to tell them and will stop in there on the way to the movies tomorrow to remind them.  New Years Eve open house at Russ Mahoney's and Jeff and Sue Cousins at 7:00 PM.

Sheila 

A gallon of margaritas goes a long way, especially when two at the able are not imbibing. :D

Here's a picture of Jeff & Sue's coach with the mountains and snow in the background

Attachments

• P1010703resize.jpg
    P1010703resize.jpg
    229.1 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom