2013 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park, AZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My Dear Friend Ken, and Sheila, too, since I never know which of you will respond,

Although I have neither made, nor cancelled a reservation (recently), nor do I have a question, I'm going to provide some activity for this thread now anyway. I'm going to pull on it with the hope that it doesn't unravel. While it's only been about 11 months since I made our reservation for site B-21, I've somehow neglected to post the fact that we'll be arriving on 12/23 and staying until the first or second of January in the new year. Will you be at Catalina early enough on the 23rd so that we can watch The Bears/Cardinals game? There are so few Bears fans around here.

Randy,

You just wanted to keep it a secret! I was wondering who was in B21.
I plan to be there by noon, but those are only my plans.

Glad you are coming again. I might even update the list to include you.

See ya on the 23rd. Da Bears will beat the Cardinals

ken

Updated list:

Note: In addition to adding Randy & Debby I changed Mike & Laura to site 30.

Rally Attendee List 

B19 ? Jerry & Ardra 12/27-1/3
B20 ? Jim & Pat D 12/26-1/3
B21- Randy &Debbie 12/23-1/2
B22 ? Jeff & Sue 12/29-1/3
B23 ? Jim & Pat G 12/22-1/5
B24 ? Russ 12/27-1/3
B25 ? Lou 12/26-1/2
B28 ? Bill & Mary 12/28-1/4
B30 ? Mike & Laura 12/27-1/4
B32 ? Ray & Liza 12/27-1/4
B33 ? Ken & Sheila 12/23-1/2
B34 ? Fred & Daisy 12/24-1/2
B35 ? Terry & Betty 12/27-1/3
B37 ? Frank & Barb 12/28-1/2
B40 ? Rich & Judy 12/28-1/2

ken

Thanks for adding Debby and me to the list of attendees, Ken, but, even if you hadn't, I wouldn't have been offended since I enjoy a little good natured fun. I know that you love us. Sheila, on the other hand???

I really am looking forward to seeing you??both of you!

We will still be in Chicago on the 23rd. It could get wild.

Ken,

On your list you show Bill & Mary in site B-28. On Catalina's reservation site it lists B-28 as being available.

Bill & Mary might want to check their reservation.

We haven't as yet sold the MH, so if that unfortunately continues, fortunately, we have just reserved site B-17 for 12/25 arrival, 1/2/2013 departure, subject to change based family schedule, coach status and work schedule. With mixed emotions, happy to join the framily again for the New Year.

Bernie,

While I hope you sell the MH, I am glad that if you don't sell it you will be attending again.

ken

Bernie, sorry the coach is not moving but thrilled that  you can make it to Catalina!  next stop  Quartzsite!

BB

Betty Brewer said:
Bernie, sorry the coach is not moving but thrilled that  you can make it to Catalina!  next stop  Quartzsite!

I'm pretty sure QZ will be out because I'll be working a heavy schedule then, but it should be less busy for Indio and maybe we can make that.

BernieD said:
I'm pretty sure QZ will be out because I'll be working a heavy schedule then, but it should be less busy for Indio and maybe we can make that.
Understood.

Hi,

It is great regret that Pat and I are cancelling our reservation for the New Years Rally.  We come to this decision because of my continuing back problems.  No it is not my lower back which is coming along nicely but the additional injuries to my upper back.  Now that the lower back is under control, the pain from the upper back is dominat and prevents me from doing blue jobs among others.

I have already seen my family Dr and have appointments with a pain management Dr in the coming weeks..  Even if successful, it will not be in time for travel before late January or early February.  Thus no trip south this winter.  :(

We are currently reserved for 12/22 to 1/5 in site B23 and I will be cancelling  today.

Jim,

We're very sorry you won't make the rally. More Important I hope your back gets better soon. Being in pain is just no fun at all.

ken

Since we've had a few changes I have updated the list.

Rally Attendee List 

B17 ? Bernie & Marlene 12/25-1/2
B19 ? Jerry & Ardra 12/27-1/3
B20 ? Jim & Pat D 12/26-1/3
B21 ? Randy & Debbie 12/23-1/2
B22 ? Jeff & Sue 12/29-1/3
B23 ? Jim & Pat G 12/22-1/5  Cancelled
B24 ? Russ 12/27-1/3
B25 ? Lou 12/26-1/2
B28 ? Bill & Mary 12/28-1/4 Cancelled
B31 ? Mike & Laura 12/27-1/4
B32 ? Ray & Liza 12/27-1/4
B33 ? Ken & Sheila 12/23-1/2
B34 ? Fred & Daisy 12/24-1/2
B35 ? Terry & Betty 12/27-1/3
B37 ? Frank & Barb 12/28-1/2
B40 ? Rich & Judy 12/28-1/2

Try and plan to far in advance and something comes up to change your plans. B 40 is open,
We had to cancel, hopefully we'll meet down the road sometime.
Rich & Judy

Richard,  Glad you and Linda can join us again this year.

Rich & Judy, sorry you won't be able to join the group. But we've also had our share of cancelled plans over the year.

ken

Hi folks,

We will be on an RV vacation in Southern Arizona and would very much like to show up. As we are still not full-timing, and will be in a rented RV, would we be welcome?  Considering how wonderful this forum has been to us, we are betting yes... but wanted to make sure before crashing the party :)

Cheers,
--
  Vall & Mo.

Back
Top Bottom