DPs on a Budget

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scott,
Glad to hear you made it home safe and the father in law is doing better. You know you should not be pushing buttons that you have no idea what they control... :) Acting like a tanker.. :) I do not have jacks on mine, the guage thing sounds like maybe a ground issue.  I hve only driven mine from the buyes house to my house, about 40 minutes total. I was feeling like king of the road then. Glad you made it home safe, enjoy being home. Can't wait to take mine out too. 

Chief,

Already got the jacks figured out.  Bottom line, I had no idea what I was doing.  We will move on to the instrument cluster next, but is less pressing.

Glad to hear you have the jacks figured out, I know it has to be too much fun playing with your new toy. Next time your gauges freeze try wiggling the ignition key. Not sure how they are powered on your coach, just arm chair guessing it.  On my old ford truck there is a voltage regulator that is on the instrument panel that feeds the gauges it's voltage. Never worked on a DP before so probably not the same. If it was a Hummer or LMTV then I could help you out... :)

I've had my 1999 Fleetwood Discovery for about a year now, and have zero complaints. Good luck, and thanks for your service!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CampMike2270
Back
Top Bottom