RVForum Southeast Rally 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm hitting the road in the morning and will be at the Rally site on the 20th.  Hope someone else is there.  We are stopping to play golf on the way.

Hi,

Tara is a dedicated Knitter and rarely seen without her needles. Note that she also sings occasionally (we have a complete performance set up).

Ron - We'll be arriving on the 21st. WE don't, however, play golf.

See you guys 'n gals next week.

Ernie

Hfx_Cdn said:
  Just go with the flow and don't let the westerners fool you into thinking that western Rallies are any better, you know they'll try.
Ed

As a "westerner" that goes the rallies I don't think "western" rallies are any better. When I was an "easterner" (actually NE) we had quite a few North Eastern rallies that we a lot of fun (back in the late 90s).  But I haven't seen any North Eastern rallies since the Highland Games Rally in Westfield, MA. in 1999. OOPS, Actually that's not true, Fred Thomas had a pre-rally for the Brunswick FMCA Rally in August 2000.

I hope next year to be able to attend a SE rally!

Ken, your message reminded me of our google map of rally sites Here. Might be time for me to update it.

Hi everyone we're the Anderson's, we've been watching this thread for a couple weeks now and would love to meet everyone.We only live about 45min from this great state park and have stayed here several times. We're planning a trip to Marion Ohio leaving on the 29 this month and having just got back from Ft. McCallister this past Friday don't know if will be able to fit this in.Hope to be able to stop by and just say hello even if we don't bring Rv.BTW if there are any Geocacher's in the group this park is loaded with caches.

Carroll & Anne Anderson

I've copied this attendee list here so we don't have to scan so far back in the thread to see who is coming.

ALREADY RESERVED
Gary & Nancy Brinck [Gary RVRoamer]
Dave & Jeanette Reavis [Dave R]
Mike & Caroline Wassing [mwassing]
Ron & Shirley Marabito  [Ron from Big D]
Ernie & Tara White [Ernie n Tara]
Jim & Diane ______ [Jim & Di]
[Durwood (DT) Smith [Seabreeze331]
Wayne & Judy Malone [Judway]
Rick & Connie [Rickf]
Carroll & Anne Anderson (Corolla & MissAnne)

We've settled on the vittles for Monday night. Dave Reavis will serve his famous North Carolina BBQ and Nancy will serve chicken for those who don't do BBQ (but wait till you try Dave's before you decide!). Will have a macaroni or potato salad for a side dish.

Ernie:  Be looking forward to seeing you.  By the way, we had a mishap on the way east.  Something punctured a hole in my transmission pan.  Found it leaking when we pulled into Vicksburg.  We welded the pan and refilled it.  Hope all is good to go tomorrow.  Shirley and I played golf today.

Thanks Gary, we will probably bring our RV over Sun. afternoon and stay a couple days. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Sorry to have to report that Mary Ann and I are not going to make it to the Rally.

The last few days we have come to the conclusion that we have been on the road as long as we can handle For this year and it is time to go home.

Hope you all have a great time! 

We will just have to participate via The Forum.......

Don and Mary Ann

George,

What Gary said!  :)

Don,

It's going to be a long winter. A few extra days at Gary and Nancy's rally will help shorten that time!!! Wish we could be there!!!!!

Great, Carroll. We will be there sometime Sunday afternoon, so look for the gold and black American Tradition. So will Mike & Caroline Wassing (tan & cream Holiday Endeavor on a handicapped site) and Ron & Shirley Marabito (Bluebird Wanderlodge). Maybe some others too.

The repair on the tranny pan proved to be good.  We left Vicksburg about 9 am today and we are currently in Montgomery, AL.  Plan to play golf tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom