Where on the Route are the Dick's?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jim Dick said:
Gary, there may be no railroad tracks on the interstate but I could have sworn I was on one during one stretch of 287/26. Climbing the 9600' pass after Dubois the engine high temp alarm came on. Had to pull over and let it cool down. We were at the 9300' level at the time.

At least we are here and can now relax a little. Sure glad that trip is over!!

Glad to hear you've finally made it!

About your hitemp excursion, have you cleaned the dust/dirt out of the radiator core air passages lately? I had a hitemp excursion two years ago and spent an hour cleaning the core. Haven't had any excursions since.

Chet,

I didn't notice anything in the core but a good cleaning may be in order.  I did mention it was running warmer than usual to FL but they never mentioned checking the radiator.  Guess I should have thought of it.  :)

Jim,

Glad to hear that you made to YS. Now you can rest - oops, I mean get to work, Bill is waiting for you!

See you later in the summer.

Currently we are in beautiful Clark Fork at Terry & Betty's.

ken

Ken,

I do need the rest but Bill has us working tomorrow at 10:00. ;D Today we drove to Gardiner to do the paperwork and get our IDs. I think it might be an early night tonight.

I was going to bring beer over after you got back from Gardiner, then West Yellowstone, but figured when Pat had to carry your slippers to you in the car, you might not be ready to party.  See you in the AM.

Bill,

You're always welcome but I did have her drive since I was beat from the trip to Gardiner. Lots of traffic heading west. There was a bull elk just past Lower Geyser Basin down in the valley. Backed up for over a mile. Same thing coming back from Gardiner. Two bull elk across from Artist's Paint Pots. Traffic backed up past elk meadow!

Back
Top Bottom