On the road again... finally!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MidwesternMoose

Its been along time coming but we are blazing our summertime trail!  From Ohio to Oregon!!!
*Got the dogs all clean and spiffy?... Check!
*A spare tire for the spare tire?... Yep (and I don't want to talk about that.)
*GPS?... Sure thing and I know how to work it now!
*Final trip to shop?... Last week.
*First aid kit?... Yep, with extra allergy and anti-nausea, (lesson learned from 2008.) Nothing like sitting in urgent care all day for a shot of benadryl.
*All new knickknacks loaded from the holidays?
** Wienie Roaster that I guess is designer?... All 5 of them. These were gifts. Would anyone buy these for themselves?!?
** Wireless HotSpot?... Yep, couldn't get the family on board without it. I remember when cell phones seemed like overkill. Now its all wi-fi, ipods, touchscreens, tablets, laptops, satellites... Why back in my day... Nevermind!
** Chemical thingy for the on board potty?... Check! When did this go hi-tech too. My neighbor picked me up a Blue Streak dispenser thing. We'll see how it works. he swears by it. It seems to be like a 2000 Flushes for motorhomes, all automatic and what not... you top off the container and hit the road. We'll see on this!
** My kids' kings ransom in all things Apple or Sony?... Of course, they would sooner leave their clothes behind.

And with that we are on the road! Toledo is soon to be in the rear-view and we headed west!

Well, it sounds like you packed your sense of humor so I would say you are ready to go.  Have a great trip and keep us updated on how things are going. 

Robin

Wow! Did you remember to have a Tag Axel installed to cover the weight of all those electronics?? LOL  :-\

Happy Trails!

Steve

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chewys79
Back
Top Bottom