Hershey RV show in September 2012

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

anniemae

Might hit the show as we travel south.  Looking for opinions about the cg's in the area

We've always used their large parking lot, but that was many years ago.  Don't know if that's still an available option.

Daisy

Looking for our 1st RV and was thinking of going to the Hershey PA RV Show to narrow the potentials.  The problem is that's it's not convenient (we live in Illinois, about 11+ hours away).  Also it will be a challenge to fit it in on our calendar this year.  The question is this, Is the show really worth going to (scale of 1-10, 10 being best)?  Is there anything better to consider attending instead?

Thanks

Retired John,

We attended last year.  It is a pretty good one and the best I am aware of, in this area, at this time of the year.  If you plan to be in FL this winter, or want an excuse to go, the Tampa SuperShow is far better but it's a long way from IN also.  Last year we stayed at a motel and that made driving there a lot cheaper.  Took the car and had a couple of nights in a motel at $65 per night instead of running all that gas out if hauling the trailer.  Show has lots of RVs for sale but also a lot of accessories and other booths with RV related services and interesting things. 

Thanks COMer.  Unfortunately Tampa is out of the question as we will be in Orlando in Feb. so 2 trips to FL. would be impossible.......timing is everything!

There are shows all over FL, all winter long.  Keep your eyes open.  Several are pretty good,  The Tampa one is just the biggest but usually in January so you will probably miss it. 

Hey All,
  I'll be at the Hershey show from Friday Noon through late Sunday. It's great for drumming up ideas for modifications and upgrades, seeing all the new tricks the manufacturers come up with and meeting plenty of RV folks.

I usually boondock at the shows "RV Overnight Parking" that's just a roped off section of the parking lot, towards the back. Since I have plenty of solar, it works well for me.

if anyone would like to meet, just let me know!

Rich "The Wanderman"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom