I am picking Steppenwolfer ...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thinking he should buy that Johnnie Blue Now and start stocking up to pay off  LOL

Smoky said:
Wendy:

You are on!? I will have to wait more than a year to collect that drink though!

Now I have a year to develop a taste for some very, very expensive wine for you to buy when I win !!!

Yeah Smoky, but such a good Joe.  Look at it this way, kidding is a form of friendship, So you have friends.

Smoky said:
LOL Shayne. One look on this forum and I see friends in every thread.? ?:D

Isn't that the great thing about this forum? Friends everywhere you look.

Now I have a year to develop a taste for some very, very expensive wine for you to buy when I win !!!
Might I suggest a quaint little '61 Ch. Lafite Rothschild or a velvety smooth '49 Ch. Gruaud Larose? Perhaps your tastes go more to the Pommerol region; then a '55 Ch. Petrus may be more to your liking ;D

Karl said:
Might I suggest a quaint little '61 Ch. Lafite Rothschild or a velvety smooth '49 Ch. Gruaud Larose? Perhaps your tastes go more to the Pommerol region; then a '55 Ch. Petrus may be more to your liking ;D

My taste runs more toward White Zinfandel in a box or occasionally Merlot from a bottle....but I'm sure I could upgrade my tastes for the bet.

Karl said:

Let me know when and where Karl. I'll help you drink yours. ;D ;D ;D

If'n I still had some, you would be welcome to share it. :)

Most recent acquisition: Found a 1.75 liter bottle of Glenlivet at a discount liquor store in Plymouth, WI for $80! 750ml's were going for $40, so I figure I got 250ml for nothing ;D

By the way  When is Smoky booting the kitty for this lavish drinkfest.  Heck I might even be tempted to try something other than water whenever he sprouts for the tab.  LOL  Now matter what  Make it expensive.  He'll just think it was one of his new toys when the MC card bill arrives.    GO getum kiddo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom