FYI, Thor Motorhomes has a 24 hour tech support, how nice.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MotorhomeMax

I just found out, I needed to reset my awning controller so I thought I'd give them a call. Expecting to leave a message and to my surprise they have true in house tech support 24 hours, 7 days a week. A few minutes later I was talking to Thor RV technician who knew exactly where to reset it... The phone number is 800-860-5628. Here's the webpage: http://thormotorcoach.com/company.php

I hope all the motorhome manufacturers follow suit, this is a giant step forward in owner support.

I just received a phone call from them last week to inform me about the 24/7 support since I purchased mine a couple months ago. This is a really good thing to have, especially if you are away from home and have a problem that you can't figure out.

BTW, were the techs at least here in the states?

Yes, I talked to an actual tech from their repair center in Elkhart, Indiana. Since become Thor Motor Coach they have made a big change from have average customer service to, in my opinion the best... certainly of the manufactures still in business today. I wife even mailed them a nice letter expressing how pleased with what they have done.

Back
Top Bottom