02 NEWMAR MOUNTAINAIRE DASH AC PROBLEM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aaronsdems

I have a 2002 newmar mountainaire that i just bought.    When i bought it the ac pump that is back near the motor was siezed up and someone had cut the belt off.    I replaced that with a brand new one and put a new belt on it and then come to find out that the control panel on the dash has a digital read out isn't working.    The turn switch that controls the fan location is working and the backlighting of the board is working but the digital temp display, ac button, temp up/down button, etc is not working.    There is NO display on the screen.    I found out that the company who built those has been out of business so i was lucky enough to find a buddy of mine with the same motorhome and we tried his control panel which works fine on his unit.    STILL nothing on mine.    We checked the fuses and ruled out the fact of it being the actual dash control.    ANY OTHER IDEAS ????      there are 2 phone looking cords that go into the back of it which go to a small black box behind the dash.    I'm wondering if that may be bad.    I've exhausted all my options.... 

PLEASE HELP

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom