How Do You Purchase Coachnet Policy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wolf Pack Fan

I saw on the NMC website that 1 year of coverage with Coachnet is $129.95.  Is there a way to purchase the policy online?  Or does it have to be done via telephone.  I can't seem to find a way.  We're doing a trip to Sturgis, SD in a few weeks for the bike rally and I just want a little peace of mind for the 1200 mile trip.

I joined and renewed via phone, but it looks like you can sign up for an account online. Click on the plan you need on this page.

Edit:
It appears that the page linked above (sign-up page for Coach-Net on the National Motor Club site) has changed or been removed. The Home page for NMC is here.

Unless you really need something covered by the Platinum plan, you can get the Gold plan for $109.95/year.  That's what most of us have, and we always get the 3 year membership to save a bit more money.

You may also be able to buy through an RV club, e.g. FMCA or a brand owners club, often at a slight discount.

http://www.fmca.com/join-family-motor-coach-association/member-benefits/57

Some insurers, e.g. National Interstate, also offer the Coach-net plans though their policies. They give it their own name, though.

I signed up online through the web site about 4-5 weeks ago. I still have not received a membership package and need to call them next week when we return to home base and make sure its not sitting in our stack of mail. I chose the $129 plan as it covered towed vehicles like tow dollies and multible RV's as we still have 2.

Back
Top Bottom