Our First GNR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4ducksrus

Well we've survived our first GNR!!  Actually we are so glad we decided to make the trip.  We've met so many nice people that I'm sure we will keep in touch with and possibly meet up and travel together.  We also attended so many very informative seminars and learned so much about our MH.  We did the Plant Tour and the Special Building tour and WOW what a great way to see up front and personal how our units are put together.  Really enjoyed it!!! 

The most important thing that happened to us here at GNR was the service we were able to get from the Customer Service Department.  We weren't even sure we were going to take our rig in since we have an extended warranty and they don't do warranty work during the rally.  But, when we went through the Special Buildings tour, the Supervisor that took us through said he thought we should "get it in" we decided to do it.  Well, they fixed our A/C issue with the foil coming through (they had some type of bulletin on this issue), and they replaced the rollers on our slide out that were leaving dents in our floor all at not cost to us!!  They went so far as to fix the slide lock and replace some lamps that had burned out and they still didn't charge us a dime!  We were very impressed with the fact that they felt that these things were something that they should take care of!

Great Experience!!
Will definitely come back again.

Mikie

Yea!

Jane said I missed the opportunity to say hi in person to you guys since I had to run  to meet the Onan guys :(.  I'm very pleased you had a good first GNR and service experience and I have to say that was not a one-off or unusual experience, the majority have a similar evaluation.  We've met a bunch of people that haven't missed a GNR in years (and make the trip to Forest City for service whenever needed!)

I must say it was a tad depressing to see the multitude vanish from rally grounds almost overnight.  We were one of the last to leave the Texas row (we left this morning) and our Texas W VP was going to be there until Monday when they shut off the power to all but the level gravel service sites.

We're in Henderson, NE and the guy that does the badges (in the merchant row) pulled in behind us to check-in at the campground.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom