Quartzite 2013

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
30th Annual Sports, Vacation and RV Show

Jan 19th thru 27th, 2013 - Hours: 9 AM to 5 PM

Show Grounds Location - 700 S. Central - Quartzsite, AZ  85346

The Forum rally is the same week as the big show. Some come early, some stay late, all have fun.

Wendy

I would love to attend this rally but not sure if I can do one in January due to basketball. I have a coaches meeting tonight so hopefully I'll get the schedule tonight to see if I will be able to make the Quartzite Rally.

Josh

If you attend, you WILL have fun. We plan on repeating the popular Luau Happy Hour.

And you guys forgot Rule #2 - Wear your damn name badge. :)

Wendy

Quartzite has rules? Way too civilized!
But then its only 2 rules and there both reasonable. The nice thing about waring a name tag is that then I know who I am!

ken

Actually there are THREE rules -

Rule #1 - Wear your name badge (so you know who you are)

Rule #2 - Wear your damn name badge (so we know who you belong to and where to take you home if you get lost)

Rule #3 - No animals at food events - we don't want to share any of the food :)

Wendy

Wendy said:
Actually there are THREE rules -

Rule #1 - Wear your name badge (so you know who you are)

Rule #2 - Wear your damn name badge (so we know who you belong to and where to take you home if you get lost)

Rule #3 - No animals at food events - we don't want to share any of the food :)

Wendy

GEEZ, can we stop with all the rules already! :eek: How can you have fun when there are rules to abide by? ;D

mojavesky13 said:
GEEZ, can we stop with all the rules already! :eek: How can you have fun when there are rules to abide by? ;D
Well you could go wild and crazy and not wear your name badge and bring your pet gerbil to lunch ;D

mojavesky13 said:

Oh, wait, don't forget the BLM rules - Dogs on leash, pick up after them, generator hours 7am-11pm, only drive on established roads, speed limit 5 mph.

And the Quartzsite city rules - DO NOT PARK ON THE ROADWAY. They have to make 12 months of traffic ticket money in only 2 months and they do love to ticket illegally parked cars.

And the Forum Rally FIRST RULE - Have Fun !

Wendy

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom