12 volt wiring diagram for 2010+

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ennored

I was looking at a 12 volt wiring diagram for my '04 and had a few questions about how things are done in new units. I clicked on a 2012 instead of 2004 and found that there is no longer a 12 volt diagram posted (just installation drawings). I poked around and don't see any for anything after 2009. Do I need to look better?

2010 list of drawings

My 2004 list of drawings

The 2010 doesn't have a "Body, 12 Volt Wiring Diagram".  I've used my 12 volt diagrams MANY times, what do you folks with newer units survive?

Looks like the lack of diagrams for a couple of model years were a result of Winnebago tightening their corporate belt.  Doubtful they will backfill those, but:

"we do have engineering schematics available if an owner is tracing an issue with the installation drawings and would like a harness drawing they can call.  You will see harness numbers, such as chassis harness, IP main harness, body 12 v. harness etc... In the installation diagrams.  If an owner calls us with that number, we can e-mail the engineering diagram for that harness.  You will also find harness numbers on the individual wires."

Interesting. Thanks John.

Probably not worth asking for drawings in my case. Next wiring project is to rewire the domelight. Ford provided a nice relay setup where switches can be wired to ground the relay and turn on a domelight. Winnebago simply wired it to have the switches ground the light directly. My domelight switch in the headlight switch has burned out twice. I can redo it, but wondered if newer ones are still wired the wrong way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom