1987 Jaco 25'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Randy B.

Well what do you people think? It has 36,000 miles on it. Inside is in great shape as is the outside. Only 2 previous owners.

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 21
It'd check the cab-over verrrry carefully. They are notorious for leaking, and not always visibly. It is, after all, 25 years old. A good mechanical inspection is called for as well. It is likely all rubber components need replacing (ie hoses).

Looks nice though, but you can't tell much by that....

Thanks, will do. He did have a leak in the overhead vent but had replaced the gasket. We had a friend who has owned 5 RV's to check it out before we 'pulled the trigger' on her. He had said it was a really good deal. $5,100.00. I think the wife and I are really going to love it. I'll have to make sure and learn as much about this RVing as possable now, so been reading and reading some more.
Thank you for your input. 

It really does look nice.  Sounds like you got plenty of value for your money.  In your reading, check out suggestions about how long tires last and how they wear out from the inside.  Seven years of life is a typical recommendation and you may need to deal with that, if they haven't recently.

Thank you, and did read 6-7 years. Will keep my eyes on it. Along with a ton of other things, but that's good to know. I'll have to maintain it to enjoy it  ;)

Good attitude, having to maintain it to enjoy it.  And you are right!

Back
Top Bottom