2003 Country coach 370 allure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zr1sparky

found one nearby and i just love me a country coach...this one needs tires.  has 45k miles...runs nice but when i pulled away from the spot it had been sitting some white smoke came out of the exhaust of the 370 hp cummins.  usually diesels have black smoke when the governor isn't leaning it out enough.  but it was a hot day.  is it a coolant leak or oil seepage past seals if it had been sitting for a while?  overall nice looking rig, good finish...needs a light cleaning but not gross.  carpets aren't worn,  cabinets look fresh, not aged or faded...doesn't appear to have been lived in. ...has aquahot, 2 slides, tag axle, and the usual dynamax cloud ride.  Is there anything about the chassis that may need attention at this mileage and age? 

Motor had more guts than a 400 hp cummins in a 2008 scepter i drove with only 8k miles.  but the smoke is troubling me...is that an indication of a problem?  i couldn't notice any more when we were on our way.

mama sat in the back and said the ride was busy...i attributed that to the old tires.  could it be something else?

it's offered for 70k.  what's a good price for this if the engine is ok adding in the cost of tires?

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom