Correct Chieftain Rear Marker Light Lens?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

detectivedrew

Hello,

I have the 1984 22RC Chieftain parts catalog. There are TWO different red marker lenses- 042405-01 and 042405-04 One says w/Reflex and the other w/o reflex. What is the difference and which one do I order for one of the upper, middle, rear, red marker lights? Winnebago Industries AND a dealer was unable to answer the ? Winnebago parts department only takes calls from dealers.

If anyone knows (generally speaking) what w reflex and w/o reflex means (reflection my guess?) I may be able to figure our from there. Thanks

Hi, did you get a replacement lens? and from where? I have 1986 33 Itasca and also need 1 or lens covers. I am trying seal all the leaks!!! :( I guess this would be the light above the cab (the 5 on top)

I did not replace the rear lens. It is cracked but does not affect a driver's ability to see me. I have been lazy about looking for a replacement since no one has let me know the difference between no reflex and w/reflex- There are two different rear, red lenses for my rig.  You can call Winnebago and they will have the parts catalog for your specific rig in pdf format. It is very helpful, except when multiple parts are listed (i.e. marker light) for the same rv.  If you receive any answers let me know. For now (since I have other projects on the rv) I am going to hold off on the marker light replacement.

Drew

Back
Top Bottom