San Carlos, Mexico

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jcarpy

Hi all  - I found 3 RV parks online in San Carlos.  We usually go to Rocky Point, so we are spoiled with parking oceanfront  directly on the beach. We are starting to plan our Thanksgiving week trip with a few other RV friends. I see very good reviews about El Mirador but I read that it is 1/4 mile from the beach. Totonaka RV Park says it is across the street from the beach. Hacienda de Tetakawi RV Park says it across from a beach. If you've been to any of these parks in the past year or 2 then I would appreciate your feedback on park quality and beach access.

Thanks

I haven't stayed at any of the RV parks, but I live in San Carlos and my dad has stayed at Totonaka.

El Mirador is closed.

Totonaka and Hacienda de Tetakawi RV Parks are both across the street from the beach. They're very close to each other, so location is pretty much equal between the two. They're close to several good restaurants and central to San Carlos.

Hacienda de Tetakawi is part of the Best Western and I think that you're able to use their facilities (including a nice pool). Totonaka also has a pool.

Hope you enjoy San Carlos!
Christa
whatsupsancarlos.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom