Gate Guards Needed Eagle Ford Shale Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CarolTX

J&G Security needs stand-by Gate Guards immediately.  Stand-by guards will be furnished a FHU site until assigned to a gate.  Must be certified non-commission Level II.  Gate positions pay $175/day, per couple/team.  We furnish the generator and diesel, potable water and field septic.  You furnish floodlights and driveway sensor system.  Gates are 24/7 and must be manned at all times.  If you are interested please e-mail your contact info, current location, experience, and when you can start to: [email protected].  Visit our website at www.oilgates.com.  Thanks!

You might wanna include in your posting where it's located.
  >>>Eagle Ford Shale Area<<<
I guess one could Google and investigate, but...

Thanks Jerry.  The Eagle Ford Shale area extends from just north of Laredo, Texas, northeast through Brazos County, Texas.

Basically that's a triangle from Laredo Tx north up to just south of San Antonio Texas east over to Gonzales Texas which is about 100 miles west of Houston Texas. Make sure before you come down to investigate all the Gate Guard Companies. The pay ranges from 125 dollars a day up to 200 dollars a day. there are a good number of companies and while 175 a day is on the higher side you need to ask in advance what that covers because some of these smaller companies are charging their guards to bring them water among other things.
There are a couple of gate Guard forums you can visit and ask an experienced gate guard questions. My URL is one of them. I've heard there are schools charging people as much as 200 dollars to get them licensed. I've never met a gate guard who went to school to get his/her license. The test is common sense. Takes about 30 minutes. And the gate guard company pays the licensing fees.
I've been a gate guard for almost 3 years and we love it.  8)

TexasToast said:
Basically that's a triangle from Laredo Tx north up to just south of San Antonio Texas east over to Gonzales Texas which is about 100 miles west of Houston Texas. Make sure before you come down to investigate all the Gate Guard Companies. The pay ranges from 125 dollars a day up to 200 dollars a day. there are a good number of companies and while 175 a day is on the higher side you need to ask in advance what that covers because some of these smaller companies are charging their guards to bring them water among other things.
There are a couple of gate Guard forums you can visit and ask an experienced gate guard questions. My URL is one of them. I've heard there are schools charging people as much as 200 dollars to get them licensed. I've never met a gate guard who went to school to get his/her license. The test is common sense. Takes about 30 minutes. And the gate guard company pays the licensing fees.
I've been a gate guard for almost 3 years and we love it.  8)

This sounds as though a couple would never be able to do anything, away from the gate, like going out to dinner or a movie or anything else. How in the world could you do that for 3 years and love it? Have I missed something here or is there more info that I don't know about???

Yeah, you don't get much time away from the gate, in the last 3 years we've been away from the gate together four times, usually when we're switching gates. But we both love to cook and we have plenty of time to experiment on new dishes. If we really feel the need to go out, we have friends we can call to cover for us for a few hours, we do the same for them. Also they have relief people you can hire and pay them an hourly wage.

gateguards.org

Back
Top Bottom