EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Forest River Flagstaff Tent Camper Model 228D - Owner's Manual  (Read 2631 times)

Ozbluey

Hello, USA.

This is Ozbluey in Australia.  We've just purchased a used (18 months old) Forest River as above.  It's got everything in it and owner manuals for everything except the van itself!  I'm wondering if anyone would have access to an owner manual and if so whether I could get a copy?  Maybe someone knows of a web link or has a local dealer they could recommend?  I contacted the company by email 2 weeks ago, but haven't heard anything back.  The company that distributes Forest River in Australia are trying to help, but haven't had any success so far.

Oh well, here's hoping!

Best wishes, Ozbluey, looking forward to spring in about 4 weeks..........

Great Horned Owl

• ---
  • Lake county, IL
Re: Forest River Flagstaff Tent Camper Model 228D - Owner's Manual
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:28:52 AM »
You might try asking over in in the Forest River forums. They have a section devoted to Flagstaff. http://www.forestriverforums.com/forums/f33/.

You will discover that most RV manuals are so generic, that if you get one for a different model, or even for a similar model from a different manufacturer, you would barely notice the difference.

Joel

Joel & Dorothy
Retired electronics engineer. Avid photographer, paddler & birder.
2011 Silverado 2500HD, Duramax, 4x4,crew cab, 8' bed
Palomino Puma 253-FBS  27' 5th wheel
1994 19' Class B Horizon / Chevy

Marsha/CA

• Former Staff
  • ---
Re: Forest River Flagstaff Tent Camper Model 228D - Owner's Manual
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 01:37:56 PM »
I've removed your duplicate message.  It's easier to keep all the responses in one place.  Welcome to the RV Forum.

Marsha~
2017 Heartland Mallard IDM231 Travel Trailer....Small but mighty.

Hosted by Over The Network