2013 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY - Info/Signups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob Buchanan

The dates for our annual RV Forum Quartzsite rally will be January 19-27, 2013

For "much" more detailed info about the rally plus a list of those planning to attend, please visit THIS web page:

Post a note on this topic to let us know you plan to attend with names, home state, and planned arrival date. Add the arrival date later if need be. Just post your first names if you do not want your last names listed. If you do use just your first name, will post your handle as well if you prefer - but will need at least a first name.  I will then add your name/s to the list on the linked webpage.

Please, don't post until you are sure you are planning to attend. This really helps those planning the rally activities.

This is "not" a reservation list. We are on over 11,000 acres of beautiful Arizona desert. So no danger of running out of space.

Also post here if you have any questions about the rally not covered on the above linked web page. Someone will get back to you . . .

Each year more and more new RV Forum members are making the trek to Quartzsite -- we hope you too can join us in January!!!

Shortcuts to the attendee list: A quick shortcut link is all that is needed to see the latest attendee sign up list. This way, the list doesn't have to be posted over and over in this topic thread as each add, change, or delete is made.

First, go to the Info, Sign up webpage using the above link in this post, then click the link from there to the Attendee/Arrival List.

[size=8pt]FAVORITES BAR: If you want to add that link to your Favorites Bar, just select "Add to Favorites bar" from your Favorites Menu or under the Favorites Bar icon. You can then check the list status anytime while in your browser vs. even having to be in the RVForum at the time (see attached). As we get closer to the rally dates, I will sometimes be doing adds, changes, and/or deletes several times a day - so this will always give you the latest list as I know it to be.

DESKTOP ICON SHORTCUT: To make the URL a desktop shortcut, copy the URL to your clipboard, do a right click on the desktop, select "shortcut" (or however your version reads), then follow the wizard instructions.

Attachments

• 2013 AttendeeListFavoriteBar.jpg
    2013 AttendeeListFavoriteBar.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 43
Thanks for posting, Bob. It's never too early to start planning. You can add Mike and Wendy Lawrence, Colorado/Oregon to the list, and Gordon, too :) 

Wendy
La Pine, Oregon

Sue and Jeff Cousins AZ/SD will be arriving on the 20th.

Bob,

If all goes as planned we will be there this year, finally!! Looking forward to some time visiting with you. It has been way too long. I was just talking with Ron Marabito about the last time we we three were together taking photos of the many flowers on the desert.

Finally after 2 years of watching everyone else have fun we are prepared to join in. Planning on showing up around the 20th.  Woo-hoo!

Ray and I will be attending.  Not sure of our dates yet.  But we'll be there.  Bob, as always I'll have a supply of chocolate chip cookies for you!!  Can hardly wait to see everybody.

Liza said:
Ray and I will be attending.  Not sure of our dates yet.  But we'll be there.  Bob, as always I'll have a supply of chocolate chip cookies for you!!  Can hardly wait to see everybody.

Cookies for Bob? What about cookies for me?

Wendy said:
Cookies for Bob? What about cookies for me?

Wendy, it's a sympathy thing. Liza became aware of my addiction to CCC's - and based on my promise to attend CCCA meetings brings enough cookies to offset the withdrawal symtoms I sometimes display.  :)

Thank you, Liza -- it's always a joy to visit with you and Ray!

teddyu (Ted & Carmella) will be attending - Jan 19, 2013 (most likely arrival date)  to ??? (most likely departure date) from Connecticut

I'll make sure that no one has any CCC withdrawal symptoms!  CCC's for everybody!

Paula and joe (DITTO) leaving CapeCod 13 January. Need to wait for our son to ship out on the MA MARITIME  ship on the 12th. Than we are outta here!!!

Hoping to be able to attend this year. Will have to wait and see if we can get away long enough from our volunteer job.

Greetings,

Thanks Bob for the posts here and on the website you have for this event! It is our (my wife and I) intention to stop in for a short period if at all possible before attending the Tucson Gem Show. Looking forward to meeting some forum members! I'll be sure to sign up when I know one way or the other. Best to all.

Margaret and I made it last year and had a ball. We will be coming on the 20th. Everyone remember to bring some firewood. See you guys around the camp fire. We will be coming from Conroe ,Texas

10/8/2012

Bob,

Please add Jerry & Ardra FitzGerald to the list for arrival on Jan 19th.

Thanks,
JerryF

Well we have finally made plans.  We will arrive in Quartzsite on January 19th.  We are planning on staying for at least a week maybe two, if the tanks don't' fill up.  (I know we can dump - But that's part of the fun, seeing how long you can go before you have to!)
Liza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom