2013 RVFORUM QUARTZSITE RALLY - Info/Signups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Ray to quit using those toilet bowl liners and you won't fill your tanks as quickly ;)

Just a heads up -

Back By Popular Demand
The Quartzsite Happy HourLuau
Date to be determined
Bring your favorite PuPu's. Wear your best Hawaiian clothes, aloha shirt, hula skirt, coconut hat
And Enjoy !

Wendy

That's the whole reason for the liners.  To conserve water.  No yucky skid marks to try to wash down!!

Denny and Kylene Osha from TX will be there, arriving on/about 21 Jan.  Please add us to the attendees.

Bob,

I am still hoping to make the rally but expect I will be undergoing rotator cuff surgery in Yuma sometime in early January. May not be ready to drive the rig to QZ. If not, perhaps we can make a day trip or two during the rally.

Jim Dick said:
Bob,

I am still hoping to make the rally but expect I will be undergoing rotator cuff surgery in Yuma sometime in early January. May not be ready to drive the rig to QZ. If not, perhaps we can make a day trip or two during the rally.

I just had my shoulder scoped 10 days ago and won't be doing much of anything for a couple weeks to come.  Yours is a much more serious surgery so don't get your hopes up and don't rush your recovery.  Of course, since you're much younger than me ;), perhaps you will recover more quickly.  Good luck with the surgery.

Sheltie,

Thanks! I have had both shoulders done before. This one was done six years ago but apparently I did something to damage it again. I know it will take time which is why I want it done after New Years. At least we can attend that rally.  :) I do very well with PT so, if they start it immediately, I should be good in about 4 to 6 weeks.

Hi,

I just posted this in the New Year's Rally but will repeat it here to be sure it is clear that we will not be at the QZ rally either.

It is great regret that Pat and I are cancelling our reservation for the QZ Rally.  We come to this decision because of my continuing back problems.  No it is not my lower back which is coming along nicely but the additional injuries to my upper back.  Now that the lower back is under control, the pain from the upper back is dominat and prevents me from doing blue jobs among others.

I have already seen my family Dr and have appointments with a pain management Dr in the coming weeks..  Even if successful, it will not be in time for travel before late January or early February.  Thus no trip south this winter.

Sorry you & Pat will miss Qtz. Enjoy your winter wonderland and come south next year.

Wendy

Jim Godward said:
I just posted this in the New Year's Rally but will repeat it here to be sure it is clear that we will not be at the QZ rally either.

Very sorry to read this, Jim.  :(  My lower back has been a problem for many years, and I know how disabling it can be - especially with driving most any distance at all. We will miss you . . .

Thank you for letting us know.

Jim G - We were looking forward to having you and Pat join our rallies this year.  I'm sorry you won't be able to make the drive, but understand completely.  Backs are trickey!  Be careful and we'll see you next year....

ArdraF

Sorry we won't get to see you and Pat Jim. Hope eveything gets under control.

[quote author=Wendy]
Just a heads up - Back By Popular demand - Quartzsite happy hour luau. Bring your favorite PuPu's. Wear your best Hawaiian clothes, aloha shirt, hula skirt, coconut hat.[/quote]

Should that be coconut bra?

I've been practicing some Hawaiian songs on the ukulele and, if we made the rally, I'd bring the ukes and an audio system. However, we haven't signed up because there's a real possibility we'll be in the midwest at that time; A long story involving family and events beyond our control. But, don't count us out, and be sure to practice the hula. Let me know if you need music &/or links to YouTube videos.

Aloha.

OK Tom,

You need to make the rally. I might not be able to drive the coach due to rotator cuff surgery  but we could make a day trip from Yuma. I could even bring the Ukin so you could try it out!!  ;D ;D

Regrettably Jim, we'll likely be in Ohio for most of January.

JC & Terrie Mooney, along with our Maltese, Molly will be there arriving Sat. or Sun 19 or 20. 

This will be our first time.....hopefully we can find you guys.  Terrie's pretty good at entering gps coordinates.....I wouldn't have a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom