EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products PO Box Zone
Over The Network Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Roadtreking  (Read 2362 times)

roadtrekingmike

• A journalist discovers RVing
    • Roadtreking
Roadtreking
« on: August 08, 2012, 07:38:20 AM »
Hi everyone... I'm a journalist and was just appointed the official on-the-road reporter for the Family Motor Coach Association and Family Motor Coach Magazine and I'm about to head out on a long trip to Yellowstone. I do videos and reports about the interesting people and places we find along the way.
I'd love to meet many of you... especially Class B Rvers.
You can follow my blog (link to signature line).
I'd welcome story tips about the people and places you think would make great stories.
I'll be a regular here, as well.
See you on the road...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 08:54:34 AM by Tom »
-------------------
Mike Wendland
http://roadtreking.com

Follow my blog as a journalist discovers RVing in a Type B motorhome at http://roadtreking.com

99WinAdventurer37G

• ---
  • Life's a series of experiences, enjoy every one.
Re: Roadtreking
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 09:31:17 PM »
I believe we have several from the forum full, timers, staying in Yellowstone.  I'm sure they'll have all kinds of story lines for you.
1999 Winnebago Adventurer 37G , Ford V-10
2006 Honda VTX 1300S

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
Re: Roadtreking
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 12:43:06 AM »
Hi Mike,

I found your website before you joined here and was able to follow some of your adventures. I like the way you have organized the RV travel into nice thumbnail pictures with captions so I can read what interestest me.

I too am planning on a Class B Sprinter Van for travels when I retire. I am keeping my eyes open for any deals that are good and doing lots of looking and talking at this point, along with taking notes from this _great_ forum.

Please keep us posted here once in a while on your adventures.
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Hosted by Over The Network