Tablet guitar tab app

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marc L

Well, just got an iPad and got a guitar tab/chord app. It's called GuitarTapp. Has lyrics, chords and tabs. There are other apps, but the good rating and 1.99$ price tag drew me that one. It even auto scrolls and the speed is adjustable. It also works with iPod Touch and iPhone, but the small screen makes it hard to read and play.

When I read the title of this thread my first reaction was that an iPad or iPhone would be way too small. The Internet has thousands of free tabs, lyrics and chords so paying $1.99 is not really necessary. And then you can use them on a normal sized monitor. When I find a tab I want to use I always print it out instead of trying to use it on a computer. That seems much easier to me. But it is nice to know these apps are available, thanks for pointing it out Marc.

I have been using Soundhound Infinity. Not to identify songs but to have it find the lyrics and then scroll along with the song. I am using it basically to find out what the lyrics are to songs I have been singing wrong for the last 40 or 50 years.

Tom, I used to print them, but my 3" ring binder is heavier and bigger to carry than the iPad. I've always been against getting an iPad, because the gap between my laptop and smartphone is small.  However, it was a gift and I must say I am happy to have it.

Another advantage over print is that it is backlit, great at night around a fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom