ukejamming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Our grandkids were with us for the weekend (and last week). Today our 4-year old asked to play the uke and sing. He doesn't yet have the chords down, but that will come in time. I have a book of kids songs, using just a couple of simple chords, and it comes out every time the grandkids ask for the singalong.

Chris took a video on our daughter's iphone, but I have no idea how it came out.

Attachments

• ukejam2_2012-0819.jpg
    ukejam2_2012-0819.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 29
Tom said:
Huh  ???
In the United States there is a fad at cheap bars for drunks to request Freebird by Lynyrd Skynyrd by shouting out FREEBIRD in between songs. The average bar band can't play Freebird. The last group I was in learned to play Freebird since I already knew the lead and when some drunk yelled Freebird we would oblige him and play the song. The look on their faces was always priceless.

... there is a fad at cheap bars for drunks to request Freebird ... by shouting out FREEBIRD in between songs.

I doubt our 4-year old grandson has heard of that. Come to think of it, I doubt our 24 or 35 year-old grandkids have heard of it either.

Must be a happy group thing  ???

Back
Top Bottom