Another Maritimes mini Frally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

While making their way home from Jeanette's ancestral home of Newfoundland, she and Dave dropped by our cottage in New Brunswick for a few hours of reminiscing and renewal of old friendships.  It had been about 4 years since we had seen each other, but thanks to posts on the forum this was just a physical meeting of friends that keep in touch via the internet.
    After lots of conversation, followed by a walk on the beach we had a relaxing supper of BBQ'd salmon, we regrettably had to say good night to Dave & Jeanette who were leaving this morning to meet up with 3 other Framily members in Bangor.  Safe journeys to you and enjoy your next sets of mini rallies.
    Attached is a picture taken in our cottage here in Shediac.

Ed

Attachments

• Dave, Jeanette, Donna and Ed.jpg
    Dave, Jeanette, Donna and Ed.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 35
I still can't believe just how many  mini rallies keep popping up all over the world!  Thanks for  sharing!
Everyone looks great!
Betty

I'm with you, Betty!  This forum is the most amazing thing to keep in touch with our framily.  I love it!  ;D

ArdraF

Betty we were talking about that yesterday.  That is really why many of us frequent the Forum, it is the friends we make and meet that differentiates this forum from all other RV sites.  So a lot of us go well out of our way to meet up with other Framily whenever we can, be it a formal or a mini rally, it is just nice to see good friends, even if you had never previously met them face to face.  As for why there are more this year, it could be the hot weather has people on the move, or hopefully it is a sign that just maybe the economy is improving or that people have adjusted to their new circumstances and have resumed traveling. 

Ed

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe-
Back
Top Bottom