what happens in Vegas stays in the press

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Poor naiive Prince Harry faces rebuke when he gets home, in addition to a military reprimand. He'll also receive some private counselling by HM The Queen, see here. Oops, looks like the Monarchy pulled rank to censor the Brit press!

My link was to a (now censored) cartoon of the queen reading about her grandson in the newspaper, not to the original photos of Harry.

I guess they lost my number. No one called to invite me to that party. Seriously, I have a good friend who is well known enough that he cannot go out in public alone. He has to constantly watch his behavior (and those of his children) because there is always someone with a camera nearby. He would be the first to admit no one should feel sorry for him, but fortune and fame can make life different than what us "regular" folks consider normal.

Strange - that cartoon was on the web site.of the only UK newspaper to.publish the photos of Harry in the buff.

The other newspapers weren't censored, but they chose to respect a request to 'protect Prince Harry's privacy'.

This is not new to the Royals.  When Prince Edward, Queen Victoria's father came to Halifax to assume the post of Commander in Chief of British forces in North America, he brought along at least one mistress, on of several that he had.  So, it must run in the genes, as Harry is a direct descendant.

Ed

Aye, there are lots more examples of frolicking royals ' :D

At least he is doing it while he is single, is hugging a good looking woman, and does not appear to be on dope! What more can you Brits ask for as an example?

Back
Top Bottom