Detroit Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We are spending the night at the Wayne County Fairgrounds on our way back to Illinois from Vermont and spent an enjoyable late afternoon and evening with the Wiemerts.

We had dinner and spent the evening here in the motorhome catching up. We will see them again at Catalina SP for New Years.

Attachments

• Frank Barb and Sue.JPG
    Frank Barb and Sue.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 55
That would be a hand made iris folded greeting card that Sue made. It's absolutely perfect for the gd's 17th b'day.

They gave us a tour of their new coach. We supported the economy at a local restaurant, and had a nice relaxing evening catching up.

And we didn't even get around to talking about the usual subject.

Barb,

Are you really coming to Catalina SP for the rally?

ken
currently in Victor, ID leaving tomorrow for Coulter Bay, Friday Yellowstone getting together with Bill&Jolene and Jim&Pat.

I am ashamed to say I don't know where Wayne County fairgrounds are. Never been there.  Hey, I am in St. Clair this week, Davison mi in 2 weeks, then 2 weeks after that (long about the 25th) I'll be at the Taylor Moose, then on to Ohio and points south.

Jeff,
It was great seeing you and Sue, again and your new coach
Hope the desk works out well..and all those winter projects
By the way, the afore mentioned "usual subject" was talked about

Ken,
In response to your question with Barb's permission...YES!
12/28-1/2 Site B-37
FYI, Turtle Wax bug & tar remover worked well to take the seal coat off the Jeep & MoHo

Frank

Frank,

That's good news.

We finally got all that tar off car and motorhome using the Turtle Wax product. Fortunately when we left it was dry and we didn't get any more. I think if it hadn't rained we probably would have had nearly as much from the trip into Clark Fork.

What did you mean by it removed the seal coat? SJ wants to know.

ken

SJ,
Sealcoat is the tar-like liquid applied on top of the asphalt to protect it
That's what we got all over our vehicles through the road construction
Frank

Back
Top Bottom