Livin Lite Aluminum Truck Campers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bayrat

Anyone have feedback on these? I like the wood free theme.

http://livinlite.com/8_5-overview.php

I would not go overboard on the wood free aspect. The Wolf Creek and Lance have metal framing but make use of wood for the cabinets which is a good thing. The camper seems adequate and is lighter than most (on par with the Wolf Creek) if that is important.

Don't overlook the available storage space with inside or outside access and for me I would not buy a camper that did not have a second battery as a factory option. One battery is fine for a weekend but for longer trips where you want to camp at places other than RV parks the inability to run off your battery bank is a big limitation. There are ways to fix this later but it is so much easier to have the necessary modifications and wiring done by the factory.

Thanks Elk, going to look at some of them, I don't really know much about the brand yet. A dealer about 90 minutes from me sells that brand and Arctic Fox so hopefully I'll get a good feel for both.

Just discovered the largest RV show in the state is next weekend, should be able to make some comparisons there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gurrenteed
Back
Top Bottom