San Jose mini-Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gmsboss1

Sometimes, if you can't come to the Rally, the Rally can come to you!

Because of some terribly bad luck, the Pennings had to cancel plans to be at the Moab Rally.

We all missed their good cheer and companionship at Moab, but Mary Ann and I had the opportunity to get our own dose of it when we were near their San Jose home this week.

Chris and Mimi were kind enough to host our mini-rally at their home Friday (8/31).  We spent most of the day together and we (at least the Nesbitts) enjoyed every minute!

Despite the faces in the picture below, we had a great fun time and hope we get a chance to do it again sometime.  You can tell it was a California mini-rally -- the grapes, cheese and wine on the table are a sure giveaway!

Our thanks again to Mimi and Chris for hosting us!

Don and Mary Ann

Attachments

• Chris, Mimi and Mary Ann.jpg
    Chris, Mimi and Mary Ann.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 39
Thanks Don. The Pennings are a really special couple. Glad you were able to hook up.

I am so happy you were able to see them  They look good and I think of them often  and all the good laughs we shared.  Chris & Mimi are a special couple.

Sheila

Oh boy, oh boy, Did you talk them into coming to Tucson for New Years?
Thanks for sharing photos.  We miss them a bunch.  Did he ever get  his computer working so he can get on the RVForum?

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.  Hi and we miss you, Chris and Mimi!

ArdraF

Glad to see them looking good, although no one looks very happy (?). Hope they can get the motorhome rolling to some future rally.

Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom