Robert Moses Parkway Motor Home

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tin man

12.6' height can I take Rainbow Bridge to Robert Moses Hwy to New York  Thruway? Any restrictions?

Want to leave tomorrow

Thanks..
Jim

From the Rainbow bridge just follow the truck routes to the expressways.  In NY a Parkway generally means some low clearances, thus commerical traffic is not allowed.  I don't recall if the RM Pkwy has any low clearances.  The NYS DOT webpage does not list any low clearances on that Parkway.  A call to the Buffalo area NYS police will clearly answer that.

Its been a while since I've been there but I believe that NYS Parkway entrances are also posted for no RVs. There are some overpasses as low as 9'.

I believe I can get over bridge, but not on pkwy. I'm from Long Island, am familiar with roads built by Moses.  The reason I asked.  Will go over 190 bridge I believe the Queenstown Bridge.  190 to I90.

Thanks for advise. 

We had no problem taking our 11'6 MH on the Robert Moses Parkway to the Four Mile Creek State Park. There were no height issues or RV restrictions. We drove right past the Lewiston-Queenston bridge entrance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom