Romania in Lepsa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Virko

I know that it is a little far but me and my wife had a great adventure in Romania and the location was Lespsa. This place was simply amazing and you can relax in a landscape that will remember for all live. In the country of Dracula was the place that made me Fall in love. There are mountains everywhere you look and there are a harmony of colours all around. This place is worth going.

We missed the mountains & Dracula area of Romania. We were there in Constanta Romania in 99 didn't see much of the country just the coast of the Black Sea in Constanta and between Constanta and the Capital. What we saw of Ronania was nice mostly farms and country side, we did tour downtown Constanta. Most of our 10 days there were spent in Constanta helping to build a church. Bu t we enjoyed all of the trip and the Romania people that we met were great.

I've enjoyed many trips to Romania.  Lovely country, although when hiking in the mountains there, OFF is a necessity.  Without it, the black flies, which bite, would eat you alive.  They don't have screens on the hotel in Campina. I learned that on my first visit, so I also bring mosquito netting which I have a pvc frame for, and put it over my bed in the hotel, in addition to bringing my own TP.  The maids there love us, because we always leave behind the extra TP. We traveled all over that area, driving there in the Dacia on those roads is an experience I will never forget.  I can't imagine driving there in my MH.  It's been about 10 years since I've been there, a friend of mine is there right now.  He should be home soon with lots of pictures to share.  Great memories. 

Back
Top Bottom