Welcome Back RVFORUM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ken & Sheila

Site Team
I'm glad to see that the forum is back up and running. I'm sure this outage wasn't a pleasant experience for Tom.

ken

Me, too! I'm  so glad you're back 'on-line.' We're about to embark on our 1st big journey up & down the East Coast...sure wouldn't want to do it without access to the forum, the people here and the great information each provides.

LOL Ken, that's an understatement. Hopefully, folks have seen this announcement posted a short while ago (IOW don't hold your breath).

Edit: Fixed typo.

Welcome back, INDEED!  :-*

Must have been so frustrating for you, Tom.  Almost unbearable for all of us old creatures of habit so used to sharing our morning coffee with the RV Forum for the last nineteen years or so.  ;D

Margi

Well, thankee. Wish I could say I'm glad we were missed. But, in reality, all of us shared the withdrawal symptoms. FWIW the forum staff were in continual contact through the whole thing, and I had a lot of moral support  ;D

Several of us answered a number of emails from forum members asking where we'd gone, and some of us answered phone calls. There's a "contact us" link on the web site ( www.rvforum.net ), but not everyone thought of going there, and not everyone who went there was able to get in. I need to figure out a better way for members to contact us during times like this.

Tom,

Thanks for getting the Forum back up and running. Having been responsible for several websites  and email servers for my company, I have first had experience with the frustration when a Webhost has problems.
Since we're are with Betty and Terry (and Russ), we were informed of the problem.
I could access the "home Page" and I also saw Gary's note on yahoo.

ken

Oh my goodness.  I was starting to get the shakes!!!!  Complete withdrawal.  So glad you're back.  I'm sure glad we're weren't RVing while you were offline, I would have been a basket case!!!
Welcome Back guys.

.... and Terry had a direct link via 'pillow talk'  ;D  Ouch! I'm going to feel that from Betty  :(

gwcowgill said:
Hadn't realized I was addicted

Oh my gosh , isn't that the truth.  The RVForum is such a part of my daily routine.  Have coffee, check email , read  RVForum. I was going through  withdrawal AND  I completely thank those RVForum members who emailed me for an explanation of the loss of connection.  Don't we all now  really appreciate the connection !  I was really  impressed with RVForum members who wanted to contribute to the operation of our Forum with a donation. You guys rock!

Was starting to suffere withdrawal symptoms.. Glad to see the cure, er, forum back.

Tom keep up the good work.

How does that tagline go?  Oh:
Boycott Shampoo. Demand real Poo!.

Good to have you back.  I did miss the announcement, so I was wondering what was going on.  Good luck

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awiltzius
Back
Top Bottom