1988 Eurocoach Fuel Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blakbird47

Just bought a 1988 Euro Coach with a Ford 460ci, that some one left sit for bout 6 years, with the fuel tank full. :( Cost me a lot to get the tank cleaned, but now the problem is finding a fuel pump. Does any one know what pump/pumps will fit? The manual has a obsolete part number which ford can't find, and need to replace the one that's in it. The one the book shows is a 2 tube unit, and the one I took out was/is a 3 tube pump.........Help ????

Patience my friend, My 1988 Four Seasons Tourcrusar is very similar to your Euro Coach. I think your chasis is a John Deere like mine. The fuel pump carries their #. However Freightliner took over this chasis sometime in the 1990's. My pump had 2 tubes and the replacement has 3. Reason is if your engine is carbed you only use 2 tube. If you have fuel injection the other tube is neede for fuel return to tank. I replaced mine to correct gas gauge proplem. However it still stays on full all the time. The easiest place to get that pump is NAPA auto parts on line. They have a picture catalog that will make it easy for you. Lot of luck with your project!

g daddy
1988 Tourcrusar

Hey blakbird47 - Do you happen to still have your 1988 Eurocoach?  I am in search of a coach manual for it. I would love to get a copy of it if you can help me out!!  Much Gratitude, Abby Q

Please note that you responded to a post from 2012 and that person only posted once in total, never again. The likelihood of a getting a response is about zero.

Back
Top Bottom