Jay Feather 29A-Looking for Info.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

campn4kids

Has anyone purchased the new Jay Feather 29A?  We are trying to find the specs. and some pictures.  We thought we had decided on the 26L, until we ran across the floorplan for the '07 29A.  We like the extra floor space and the u-shaped dinette, but we're not sure about the extra length and weight w/ the hardshell slide.  Any feedback would be appreciated!  If you know of a dealer from NC to Maryland that might have one in stock, we'd like to know that too! Thanks for the help!  :)

Thanks for the suggestion, but we already tried the Jayco web site and it does not list the specs for the '07s.  The 29A is a new model, so nothing to go by in an '06.  We will try e-mailing Jayco for the specs this week. 

We would love to hear from someone who has seen or owns a 29A!  :eek:

campn4kids said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but we already tried the Jayco web site and it does not list the specs for the '07s.  The 29A is a new model, so nothing to go by in an '06.  We will try e-mailing Jayco for the specs this week. 

We would love to hear from someone who has seen or owns a 29A!  :eek:

Do a search on Google for the Jayco 29a. Several sites come up. I work part time for a dealership that handles Jayco. If I see one come in I'll try to look it over. Not going in everyday so it might be a while. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom