EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Cigar, anyone?  (Read 10288 times)

garyb1st

• ---
Re: Cigar, anyone?
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 03:58:05 PM »
Maybe I misunderstood your post and you're saying your sex life is bad and you're looking for a substitute. My advice in that case would be to work on your sex life and get it back where you want it to be, with or without cigars. Although I understand Clinton did combine the two. Ken

Obviously you missed the posters name.  GIB.  Probably not referring to sleeping habits.    :)
Gary B1st

2005 Pace Arrow 35G
2016 Jeep Wrangler

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2012, 01:57:35 AM »
Greetings,

Well this is one thread that went up in smoke  ;D
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

GIB

• ---
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 09:05:29 AM »
Good one bucks 2 I asked for that one.

Great Horned Owl

• ---
  • Lake county, IL
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2012, 03:50:04 PM »
Did you have to start this thread? :P I haven't had a smoke in just over 12 years. Now, reading all these comments has me longing for the taste of a fine cigar.

Joel
Joel & Dorothy
Retired electronics engineer. Avid photographer, paddler & birder.
2011 Silverado 2500HD, Duramax, 4x4,crew cab, 8' bed
Palomino Puma 253-FBS  27' 5th wheel
1994 19' Class B Horizon / Chevy

Steve & Linda

• ---
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 04:54:44 PM »
I'm not into cigars or any tobacco but, hey, I also don't feel I have the 'right' to tell someone else what they can/can't do to his body. If I'm offended by what you do I'll say my good-byes. I am, however, easily offended by some at the next campsite who is being verbally abusive towards a partner, and even when I'm in my own coach with the windows closed can still hear him at it, with every other word the 'f' word. In addition he was drinking ( I enjoy adult beverages myself so I'm not a prude) and his campfire was at the back of the site where we have to back in. Man, now that was a night and at a private cg. He wasn't being physically abusive towards her, just verbal, or I might have thought about making a complaint to security. When they left at the end of the weekend I was surprised to hear from our other neighbor that they'd heard it, too and were glad the guy left.

Have any of you experienced this? How did you handle it? We didn't have our kids with us but I wonder if our reaction would have been different if they had been.
Steve & Linda
2012 Fleetwood Discovery 40X
Toad: Ford F150 Platinum
Home: South Carolina
Members: FMCA, Monaco America and Georgia Funseekers

tigger_tat_55

« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2013, 10:24:41 PM »
hi there,

both the wife and I enjoy a good cigar. you can't beat it.  been many a time where folks have made comments in the negative.   don't care. I'm the one kissing her ;D.   other times would rather have my pipe. either way, do what you want, leave my money alone.

camperAL

• ---
  • Back Into RV'ing
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2013, 03:37:48 AM »
Greetings,

Looks like Don Sebastian is no longer making their cigars. Will have to find another one that is close to the same. Was on vacation the last couple of weeks and enjoyed a couple of cigars from the local cigar store. Best!
CamperAL (Indiana)
(2006 Coachmen Mirada 290 KS )

Frizlefrak

• ---
  • El Paso, Texas
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2013, 09:33:31 PM »
An ice cold beer and a nice mellow stogie.....yes.   :)
2014 Ram 2500 Cummins
2012 Palomino 30' TT

commkruge

• ---
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 07:52:46 AM »
Now I have the summer time blues! Nothing better than a beer and a good smoke by the camp fire. Even though I dont smoke anymore myself.  I can agree that the smell sometimes can get too heavy but the way I look at it I am out in the camper to get out of town. In town there are bans on everything you would want to do. Cant have a fire outside etc. So when I go camping the rules go out the window. I burn all day and night and enjoy myself. If the smoke from my fire or Al's stogie bothers you then you are in the wrong place. Park your rig in your back yard and be policed.... Once again you asked... ;D
Mike, Abagail and Helanah
Me My girls and I.
Waiting for spring again....

Hosted by Over The Network