1988 jayco class c 2600 need help to fine out what switch dose

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

i2zh2o

There's a switch next to the fuse box under the bed don't know what it does can anyone help

I think you're going to have to trace the wires to see what it's connected to; could be lots of different things, depending on what type/brand of power center you are using.  There's only guessing, based on the info provided.

I was hoping to find someone that has an Rv like mine to tell me what the switch does it's next to the circuit board with the fuses and breakers board and below the hot water heater switch

what kinda switch ? Toggle, flat rocker ? Is it on the dash left of steering wheel or on wall in the coach, unless its been added by someone more than likely its a 12v power master shut off ,  maybe this help some, if had more info be helpfull, I"ve been working on Jayco RV"s since 1986 all makes from TT, Fth wheels , Motor-Homes and Pop-ups,  used to be Fleetwood Pace-Arrow and Winnebago Dealer ,,  Good Luck,, if can help let me know,,,    Rodney,,,,,  ;)

Any chance you could post a photo of the area with the switch? You can attach photos to a message here, or post a link to a photo stored elsewhere on the net.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom