Pumpkin Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

Visited a pumpkin patch today -- I thought all pumpkins were orange.  ???  :)

These are best viewed with a single left click on the first thumbnail, then a second left click on the enlargement, then F11 to maximize the image. From there just clicke the Next/Previous button.

Will probably add a few more tomorrow.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bob-bluecanon/8060900985/in/set-72157631707867687

Great shots!  Thanks for sharing.  Nothing says "fall" like pictures of colorful pumpkins.

Thanks for the gorgeous farm shot! I agree, nothing says Fall better than pumpkins, corn mazes, hay rides and changing colors of the leaves. You don't know what you've missed unless you grew up with scenes likes these!

Thanks for the nice feedback on my pumpkin pics!! I appreciate that . . .  :)

TomS, I figured you would like the backlit shot! Was looking directly into the sun on that one - but was able to keep the lens out of the sun from a canopy over that pumpkin dispay. Could have just taken the shot from the other side with the sun at my back - but the light impact was much nicer this way. Am currently using that one as my October screen background.

And yes, Steve, the kids with parent picking their favorite pumpkins is getting nice feedback. My SIL mentioned that most kids think pumpkins originate in grocery stores. It was amazing how excited these kids were about their day at the pumpkin patch.

Have added a few more images to the album - including more goats and kids. They have a whole herd of goats of various kinds. After the season, they will release the goats into the pumpkin field. For whatever reason, the goats first eat all the weeds around the plants, "then" all the pumpkins that remain. But they don't eat the plants. So the field is then ready for next season.

Looks like I posted a link that was slightly off  -- so this one links directly to the album itself. Flickr calls them sets. You can then click the slideshow button, or look at individual images. If you click a thumbnail a 2nd time you will get it framed in black. An F11 will then go to full screen. My pics are uploaded at full resolution so the larger the better for viewing.

Here is a better link . . .

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bob-bluecanon/sets/72157631707867687/

Back
Top Bottom