Jim's new toad?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Forum staff member Jim Dick was spotted checking out a new toy on the California delta. Could he be planning to trade the toad, or maybe even triple tow? The photo was snapped by Chris Jones just when Jim thought nobody was looking.

Attachments

• JimTom.jpg
    JimTom.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 152
Tom,

I'll have to figure out how I can get through all the states that don't allow triple towing without getting caught. ;D Wait a minute, a two level trailer will do the trick. Now where do I put the Harley??? ;D

No problem Jim saw a two level trailer for sale right here in Yuma that would probably have room for the Harley behind your toad. ;D

Ron said:
No problem Jim saw a two level trailer for sale right here in Yuma that would probably have room for the Harley behind your toad. ;D

Thanks, Ron. More help in spending what little money I have. ;D ;D ;D

Jim Dick said:
Ron said:

Thanks, Ron. More help in spending what little money I have. ;D ;D ;D

Sam doesn't mind me helping you spend your money. ;D ;D  Should I run over and get the details on the trailer for you? ??? ??? ;D

Hey Ron, I might be interested in a double stack. If you happen to have your camera handy next time you pass by, any chance you could snap a photo of the double stack trailer for me?

TIA

OK thanks, but don't sweat it. More of a curiosity thing. OTOH if I bought it, you might have to triple tow to Moab  ;D Nah, just kidding.

Tom said:
OK thanks, but don't sweat it. More of a curiosity thing. OTOH if I bought it, you might have to triple tow to Moab? ;D Nah, just kidding.
Nah I wouldn't have to triple tow I would just load the GC on the trailer.  However went to check on the trailer today and it was gone. Apparently a couple weeks ago it departed for ypour area.  I have seen one or two in SLC so will let you know if I see another.

Ron said:
Nah I wouldn't have to triple tow I would just load the GC on the trailer.
Now that's way too clever for me, aka why didn't I think of that? Thanks for checking.

OK thanks.

BTW I think Jim might be getting hooked on DW, just as you predicted  ;D

Attachments

• dw-dish.jpg
    dw-dish.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom