1992 Fleetwood Flair Heater core replacement (chevy 454 p30 class A)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

troym

I have a 1992 Chevy 454 P30 class A Fleetwood flair and noticed an antifreeze drip on the ground. I traced it to the heater core passenger section (not coming from radiator). I also have been living with very little heat, so I'm pretty sure its the heater core.

Two questions:
A. Can I replace it myself? I have tools and time but never done it before. If its accessible without removing body panels, I confident I can do it. I would need to find or be provided with some instructions.

B. Where would I find the replacement? Is it a common part that is still manufactured? Or one that will work as replacement?

Please advise
Troy

For a replacement try Evans-Temcon.com.  They made heater and  A/C systems for some class A motorhomes.  I was able to get a blower motor with one no hassle phone call.  Don't know about replacing it yourself.  Somebody else may have an opinion on that.

I am new to the forum, just purchased a 92 Fleetwood Flair 30A and the front brakes are seized.  It has a Chevy 454 in it with a Chevy chassis.  Where can I get a parts catalog or find part numbers?  Thanks.

Try rockauto.com.  :) I found my numbers and crossed to NAPA. I repaced both brake hoses on front and replaced the pads,
welcome and good luck.

Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nativoacai
Back
Top Bottom