1996 gulfstream ford sun voyager

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

peter hunt

Hi,
another nearly there rv'er.
currently doing the homework on purchasing a rv. Would like peoples opinion on a 1996 gulfstream ford sunvoyager, has anybody got an experience  with this  make and model. It is for an extended trip of Europe. Any help most grateful,
jackie hunt

Jackie,

Saying "96 Gulfstream Sun Voyager" covers a lot of territory. Some more specifics are needed. Current models range from about 31' to almost 39' with many different floorplans and capacities.
Added: Are you planning to purchase locally and have it shipped, or buy it there?

Thanks for the reply, that rv now sold so will  have to start searching again. We intend to buy in U.K., but it is a bit of a minefield, start looking each night with a large drink just to get me thru all the sites. Currently searching for a 30/32ft. with slide for long(1/2year) european adventure, with partner and dogs, dogs sorted but not the rv.,
Is there an independant body or person/s  who would at a price come and do a check on a privately sold rv. Neither myself or partner would even know where to start loodking?. Any advice to 2 idiots would be more than grateful,
jackie hunt

peter hunt said:
Is there an independant body or person/s  who would at a price come and do a check on a privately sold rv. Neither myself or partner would even know where to start loodking?.

Jackie,

We have some checklists that might help when checking out an RV for potential purchase. Click the Library button above and select Checklists.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opal6502
Back
Top Bottom