Assortment of electronic devices/device charging station?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lanny-5

I'm in the process of a remodel 2003/04 Four Winds 26Q I was wondering if anyone has ever built a desk top device charging station? I would like to maintain a charge on the following:
Electronic dog collar...12VDC or 120 AC (very large)
Laptop...12V DC or 120 AC
2 cell phones 12V DC or 120 AC
1 IPOD
12V flood lamp
I'm just looking for ideas if anyone out there has something they don't mind sharing.

I have an electronic devices charging station and I built it into a cabinet. That way it is out of sight. I have a 17 inch laptop, a Chromebook and a smart phone that I put in there and charge every night. I ran a 110 line into a cabinet and put a 6 outlet power strip at the end and velcroed it to the wall. All three chargers are plugged in and then I have the end of the chargers attached to the wall with cable clamps. The ends of the cables I have marked with tape so I won't mix any of them up.

Tom, I like that idea. I was thinking of doing something, but had not given it priorty thought yet.
I'm thinking maybe shelves to slide our laptops into.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm always trying to reinvent the wheel. I like a cabinet idea and a sliding shelf idea. I'm hoping folks would send me pictures of what they have done.

Lanny-5 said:
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm always trying to reinvent the wheel. I like a cabinet idea and a sliding shelf idea. I'm hoping folks would send me pictures of what they have done.
The problem I have with sending photos is that I designed it to hide the wiring. So there is really not much to see. The cabinet is an overhead cabinet and I store my DVD collection in the cabinet. When I open the cabinet door there are three wires hanging down, one for each device. Since the DVDs fill the back half of the cabinet I stand the laptop and Chromebook on edge in front of the DVDs while they are charging. The phone I just set on the bottom of the cabinet. They are in a really handy location and basically out of sight. Every morning they are all charged up and ready for the day.

Back
Top Bottom