Happy Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy anniversary Terry and Betty from us also.

Tom & Chris

Congratulations Terry and Betty! 

One of my favorite forum memories is of stopping at George and Lucy Akers' ranch in Wyoming on the way to the second Centermost rally.  We were all enjoying a Fourth of July picnic on their front lawn when Lucy suddenly came running out of the house, clutching the phone to her ear, screaming "TERRY AND BETTY GOT MARRIED!" 

Margi

Tom and Margi said:
One of my favorite forum memories is of stopping at George and Lucy Akers' ranch in Wyoming on the way to the second Centermost rally.? We were all enjoying a Fourth of July picnic on their front lawn when Lucy suddenly came running out of the house, clutching the phone to her ear, screaming "TERRY AND BETTY GOT MARRIED!"?

Margi,

Thanks for remembering. Can you believe that was 9 years ago.  It just flew by.  When you add up the  married years and the together years we have 22 years.  It's still fun ! ! !
Betty

A late Happy Anniversary from Mike and Wendy, too. Would have wished you one yesterday but we were in a state park with lots and lots of trees and you know what that means.

wendycoke said:
.... we were in a state park with lots and lots of trees

Hi Wendy,

Didn't Mike keep the tripod and a couple hundred feet of coax just for those occasions?

Tom said:
Hi Wendy,

Didn't Mike keep the tripod and a couple hundred feet of coax just for those occasions?

He did but left them at home since we were fully loaded for the Coke convention. And I think he would have needed a couple of miles of coax to at that park to get to a southern view.....or a boat to put the dish out in the lake....there was a good southern sky shot from there  ;D

Tom said:
LOL Wendy, I see a boat in your future.

I don't think so. We can pull a toad or we can pull a boat....you can't drive a boat down the street so guess what we'll be pulling??? We used to have a Porta-boat, now we have a sailboat, but unless we stuff an inflatable into one of the bays, a boat is NOT in our future (and I'm not suggesting to Mike that we get an inflatable!!!!).

You'll notice that this is 2 days in a row that we have found a shot through those pesky Ohio trees. And we've been traveling for 5 days and haven't left Ohio yet!!! This is the way to travel.

Back
Top Bottom