FMCA Indio Rally Jan.9-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chris,

If you haven't looked at the QZ rally thread lately, we will be coming to Indio! Made the reservations today so you won't have to come to Yuma. I don't need an operation after all, just the old Arthur's Idis and Mr. Bursitis.  ;D ;D

Hi Jim, That's good news. Stay away from the butchers ;) and you also can join us at the Mexican dinner. I assume that you also will go to A.B?

Chris

Chris, we'll arrive on the 9th.

Jim, so happy to hear you're not going to need surgery.

ArdraF

Jim, What's the hike you and Terry like at A.B.? We're here till Christmas and want to do a couple of hikes.

Wendy
Anza Borrego Desert State Park

Wendy said:
Jim, What's the hike you and Terry like at A.B.? We're here till Christmas and want to do a couple of hikes.

There is the  Palm Canyon hike and Hell Hole Canyon and I can't recall the  name of the  one that  they take only going down.  I  drop them off at the top and they  hike to bottom.  Maybe one of them will recall.

Wendy,

Betty mentioned a couple of the hikes but the one Terry really likes is off S22. Usually the ladies will drive us near the top of S22 and we hike back down the mountain to the parking lot that is on the right as you turn left on the west side of Borrego Springs. About half way down there was a cactus garden naturally planted. Lots of different cacti. Haven't done the hike in a few years so I don't know if it's the same. The hike is tough on the feet but what a view!

I think Jerry & Ardra want to do the hike as well.

Ray and I will be at the rally.  We will be staying down the street.

We'll be there in the handicapped electric section. Unless we decide to park with the group out in the back 40.

Wendy

Does FMCA take walk-ins?  One of our major transmitter sites is in Indio and I go there regularly, so it would be easy for me to come to the rally.  But I'll be sleeping in the Motel6 because I need the company's 4x4 to get up to the site and it won't tow behind my motorhome.

Jim,

Yes we want to hike  S22 too.  We can put our car in the parking lot at the bottom so we can drive home after the hike.  Who knows, we may need two cars at the bottom parking lot.

Jerry & Ardra

Jerry,

I'm sure there will be enough cars available. In the past Pat & Betty have dropped us off and we left one car at the bottom. As long as they have a way to get around there's no problem.  :) Looking forward to the hike and hoping I can still do it.  :D

Wendy,

We will be in the handicapped electrical area. We plan to arrive Monday Jan. 7  late in the afternoon at the holding area. and can meet there.

chris

We just registered for Handicapped Electric. Not sure yet about our date and time. Mid-afternoon Monday, the 7th may be doable.

Bernie,

We will be there at about the same time and can meet in the holding are.

Chris

Count us in with the H/C electric group. Hopefully, they have that section better organized than last year.

Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom