FMCA Indio Rally Jan.9-13

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am going to call to make a reservation for dinner at 12:30 so if you plan on coming with us Please let us know by then. Post here, Email or call me or Wendy.
So far we have 10 coming, here is who we have:
Us
Betty & Terry
Ken & Shelila
Jeff & friend
The Dicks

We are at Indian Waters, down the street.  Sorry we will miss dinner.  Hope to see everybody at happy hour tomorrow!

We'll just wander around with our chairs about 4ish and find some fun people

Oh, we'll start with the Blue lot,  row 1 and see what happens!

Liza said:
Oh, we'll start with the Blue lot,  row 1 and see what happens!

Liza, We think the area beside  Jeff's coach in Blue Lot Row 1 has the most space for a large circle of chairs.  Bring yours down  and we'll gather at  4pm . Now we have not yet asked Jeff if this is ok but he is always up for a gathering!

Sorry Jeff. I suggested your space because its the largest and doesn't have dirt like ours.

You love having company, right! VBG

ken

The space is no problem, I'm trying to figure out what Betty is doing up so early. 8)

Jeff said:
The space is no problem, I'm trying to figure out what Betty is doing up so early. 8)

Good question!  I am out walking off that 28 point poor choice (but delicious) meal I had at Tony Roma's last night.  At  9am I am off to Zumba class.  Ya gotta do what you  gotta do!

I saw Betty's coach this a.m. while walking Gordon. I assume that Jeff's is close by (haven't seen the new one yet). I think we'll eat a big lunch so I don't have to worry about fixing dinner between Happy Hour and Bingo. Or I may just fix the "Muffin-Top-Banishing Bean Burgers" they're fixing on Today.

Wendy

Here is a photo of the Happy Hour tonight at Jeff's coach. Great seeing Chris & Mimi again!!! ;D

Attachments

• IMG_1074.JPG
    IMG_1074.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 43
I volunteered to have happy hour at our site sitting around our beautiful sewer opening, but for some reason that I still can't understand, everyone preferred Jeff's spot. What's up with that?

Hey, Randy, we're all sick anyway so why not sit around your sewer ? And just wait until Sunday when they all want to get close to your sewer hole to dump !!

Wendy

Here's the pic of the Framily at Tony Roma's Tuesday evening to help celabrate Mike & Wendy's birthday, plus it was wendy's big 60 Birthday.

Attachments

• TonyRomaPic.JPG
    TonyRomaPic.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 42
Jerry and Ardra arrived yesterday at the rally site in time to see everyone at the end of happy hour, but after the photo was taken.  We're in Gold YELLOW Lot (the row of double palms) in the first site next to Gate 6.  We picked up our packet this a.m. and are figuring out what we want to see and/or do.

The wind has really picked up and dust is blowing so visibility is so bad we can't see the mountains.  Jerry's been out doing his good deed by giving breathing masks to some of the people who have to work outside.  The lady at Gate 6 put hers on immediately and is still wearing it.  No sense breathing the dust if you don't have to do so!

Wendy - Sorry we missed your milestone celebration (not to mention the yummy ribs).  Hope you have a wonderful seventh decade!  ;)

ArdraF

Terry's weather machine captured wind speeds of  33mph!  Trash all over,  dirt in air!  Announcements were made during seminars about awnings (if  out should be pulled in.) 30% of room vacated.  Now who comes to the desert and leaves with their awning out? Mats blowing  around. 

We are hoping the 4 pm parade is  cancelled so we do not have to endure this misery outside.  Or better yet we are hoping the wind quits!  It is rough on those vendors who have outside eating booths.  Food blows right off plates.  Not a good thing for business. We are tucked  cozily inside our motorhome having  lunch.  Life continues  to be good. 

Back
Top Bottom