I think I have mice? Please help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alittle121

Can anyone tell me how to prevent mice in my A-Frame? I was doing a winter inspection last night and found droppings and chewed up cardboard and other things in the cabinetry. I took a look at the undercarriage and it looks to have some damage as well. This is my baby and I just bought it! A friend told me about how to how to get rid of mice in my camper. He used a company called mouse free. Has anyone tried this company? Someone Help!!

-Aaron  :(

Attachments

• n725230.jpg
    n725230.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
Other than vacuum sealing I don't know of a fool proof way.  Get some traps and or Decon and use them.

I've used moth balls for forty years and NEVER had a problem.  Nothing else seems to have the track record and the minimal expense.  If you use them, put them in a small plastic dish or container (like a cool whip container) not on the floor directly.  Put a few in a dish and distribute several dishes around the RV.  A few will last most of the winter but you can add to them later if they are disappearing.  Any odor in the RV disappears very quickly when you remove the dishes and open a door or window.

Back
Top Bottom