2002 Monaco Dynasty electrical problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ticat900

older monaco dynasty has a energy relay system. (eg) when third AC is used the washer/dryer cant be etc
after the inverter being shorted out via small water flood this system does not work also the aqua hot Block
heater relay system not working
Iam not famililar with this energy controll system? If your familar or know some things about this please post

Usually this sort of thing is just controlled by a manual double throw switch, so that power goes to only one of the two devices. You select which via the switch. Is yours an automatic system of some sort? If so, which appliance has priority? If the washer is running when you turn the a/c on, does the washer shut off right away or ???

Gary RV Roamer said:
Usually this sort of thing is just controlled by a manual double throw switch, so that power goes to only one of the two devices. You select which via the switch. Is yours an automatic system of some sort? If so, which appliance has priority? If the washer is running when you turn the a/c on, does the washer shut off right away or ???
the circuts that I posted about are dead period and i was looking towards someone that knows exactly how they work and what controlls and powers the relays etc
Thanks

The best answer will come from Monaco technical Support at 1-877-466-6226. It's a free service and one of the few things that Navistar does to support "pre-Navistar" coaches. Have your Coach Number or VIN number handy. They usually are very good.

Also on the Monaco Coach website under SERVICE/MANUALS/WIRING DIAGRAMS there is a file for the 2003 Dynasty wiring. I can't open as I am currently on a slow connection and the file must be large. I have a CD from Monaco with over 50 different Schematics for my 2009 Coach.

ON the AquaHot problem: My 2000 and 2009 coaches have AguaHot that has a Engine Preheat switch that circulates engine coolant thru the AguaHot. They both also had a separate 110volt electric Block Heater that has a separate on/off switch in the coach. Which Heater isn't working? Was the AquaHot Circuit control board flooded (it's behind the black control panel near the AquaHot).

ken

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom